7 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
bventures says

I’ve purchased Graphicriver templates for clients in the past for business cards, stationary, etc. and I was wondering how I can market my branding service w/out grossly advertising that I’m using templates that are available for sale on Graphicriver. I wanted to display 4 or 5 business cards and letterhead samples on my personal site and give people the opportunity to get these items “customized” for a flat rate. I would charge let’s say $50 for b/cards and for each sale purchase an individual license. I would never provide the client the source files, just a PDF so they can submit it to a printer. What limitations are there on how I can display the templates on my site? I wanted to make some mock-ups with dummy info – is that allowed?

From everything I’ve read, the exclusive license wouldn’t really apply here. I’m using this in a single application for each client – my only question is whether Envato has guidelines on how one represents a template on what would be considered a commercial site. I’m not claiming to be the author, I actually was going to give each template sample credit. I’m not selling templates, just customization of templates – Am I ok to proceed?

I sent an email to Envato on this, never got a reply…

7 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
bventures says

Come on… no one can shed light on this for me?

by
by
by
by
by
by