I have added two tabs on the home page and I have given then the tab 1 query of the category that the post is in. The directions weren’t really clear on how to do this. Although it is two different categories, the content for both the tabs are showing up in the each others tabs. So the first tab and both tab 1 & tab 2 content and tab 2 has tab 1 and tab 2 content?
How do I fix this?
Here is my site: http://www.sitesforfaith.com/roc
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi susan, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck!