3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
jimmimonk says

i am new to this so i purchased the kings size them and have been adding videos to the portfolio and the vids have been working with no problems now i want to at photos to a portfolio via a light box and just can not get the light box to work here is what i do .i follow the video to the work 1 create a category then a page to house it .then create a portfolio of photos with light box and all i get is on the page created a column of photos i have followed the video to the word for the last few days and just can not get it to work can any one help me on this

3 posts
jimmimonk says

i am new to this so i purchased the kings size them and have been adding videos to the portfolio and the vids have been working with no problems now i want to at photos to a portfolio via a light box and just can not get the light box to work here is what i do .i follow the video to the work 1 create a category then a page to house it .then create a portfolio of photos with light box and all i get is on the page created a column of photos i have followed the video to the word for the last few days and just can not get it to work can any one help me on this
i am still trying to get this working so far i have managed to create the page and get the thumbnail there but can not seem to find a way to add photos to the thumbnail i get a message up saying that Image can not be loaded make sure path is correct and image exsist i really need a little help where do i place the images so when the thumbnail is clicked my images show up in a light box as it shows in the video thank you waiting for a reply
933 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

You are asking on wrong place. This is general forum, for item support you must contact the author of the theme.

3 posts
jimmimonk says

Thanks but how do i do that i have looked everywhere to contact some one and had no luck yet

4342 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi jimmimonk, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by