I’ve purchased years ago a WP theme at TF – a theme, that is regularly and very often updated. I haven’t known, that there is a download limit at TF at all, so to be sure to always have the latest version of this theme, I downloaded it every time, that I’m testing at my WP network instead of using my local saved files.
Now the “download limit” is exceeded and I cannot download the new theme updates.I opened a ticket as suggested here http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/215 but get no answer.
I’m a client for now 5 years and spent lots of dollars in Themes and other Envato stuff … and now I can’t work further without this theme’s updates …?
Any helpful advices to solve this please? Thanks.
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador