250 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

I’m planning on stepping up the number of themes I submit to ThemeForest, probably to 1 a week. However before I start this I want to make sure that ThemeForest don’t have a limit on submissions by one author?

Thanks

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

actually I have the exact same question – what if I wanted to upload say 5 items in the same category all at once please?

1799 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

I think this should be no problem because TF and you take profit out of the sales.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

You’re free to submit as many templates as you can possibly pump out!

by
by
by
by
by
by