I’m planning on stepping up the number of themes I submit to ThemeForest, probably to 1 a week. However before I start this I want to make sure that ThemeForest don’t have a limit on submissions by one author?
actually I have the exact same question – what if I wanted to upload say 5 items in the same category all at once please?
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I think this should be no problem because TF and you take profit out of the sales.
You’re free to submit as many templates as you can possibly pump out!