I’m just about to submit my first item to envato! I was just writing some documentation for my PSD template, I was wondering if I could place links to various other elements and authors work on the envato market place.
E.g My PSD shows a slider, theres a recommend slider that looks the same as my PSD could I place a link to that authors work.
Note this isnt a paid for link!
On top of my head – why not ? You’d just be giving free traffic to other members, which is a kind deed.
All the best,
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I don’t see why not – generally cross-marketplace promotion is encouraged, and this will likely help your users.
I always link to resources I’ve used from other Envato marketplaces within my documentation