2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
therealagenda says

I want to know if all the features that appear on the Live Demo of the LOCAL NEWS theme come in the download that I would get once I purchase it, or if I need to download widgets or plugins to make it look like it.

Thanks.

513 posts
AlexFjord says

The theme you get will function like it does in the demo – although there maybe certain images that are not there if they are protected and you may have to add widget/plugin settings but the functionality is there at least

2 posts
therealagenda says

Is there a list of the widgets and / or plugins that need to be added to get it looking as the Live Demo one? I am sure other people are interested in having it look the same, right? Is there anyone who has this magic list?

Thanks!

407 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

You would be best emailing the author of the theme who will be able to answer all of your questions.

The theme looks like the demo content will give you some if not all of what you see in the demo.

The description does not mention any plugins. Widget wise of course if the footer or any other areas are created using widgets then you need to populate those – thats just how WP themes work. Very rarely see a theme on here which supplies demo content that includes widgets pre complete because you need to personalise it anyhow.

If you have any other queries contact the author

by
by
by
by
by
by