When I browse categories, I open the item and immediately go to Live Preview in most cases. I do not want to read all the stuff, I want to see the item with my own eyes first. And only if I like it, I’ll read all the text etc.
I expect that a great part of Envato users behave the same way. Adding Live Preview button directly to items list may improve user experience and benefit the whole site.
i use the same way. A live preview button in the category view would be great.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
You may be right, though I have always thought that it’s better to be able to read the descriptions of the items first, so you know about any features etc.
Anyway, it’s only one more click!