2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
TheTheme99 says

Hello friends! I am a beginner on this site and therefore I had some questions. In principle I found answers to the questions on forum, but those messages were written 4 years ago :) I have some good templates and I would like to load them here! How to be with live preview? I have to establish a template on the site and specify the link in the field of a “demo url”? Or the site will automatically make a preview of my template when I will load it separately into the section WordPress Theme. zip? I hope for your help! Thanks.

195 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
ikaruna says

You have to set up the preview on your server and add the demo url, they don’t host the preview files for you.

cheers! jayc

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
TheTheme99 says

Thank you!:)

by
by
by
by
by
by