- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Here’s useful utility for aligning MC to center stage: http://activeden.net/item/auto-centre-movie-clip-on-the-stage/14109
shut7, shame on you for self-advertising your items on the Help Needed forum! That’s a big no-no!
Don’t you know that kind of practice is both illegal and immoral here on FD forums? What if every author started to promote their own files ?!?
You should flag your own comment!
+1, use MCL and the onLoadInit() method to trigger your positioninghmm that sounds like a good idea! ill try it right away. Isnt there anyway to declare the swf width/height before loading so that you could then do mc.height/2 mc.width/2You could use the MovieClipLoader class
It seems that it doesnt worj since when loading the swf the loader doesnt know the size of it???Im absolutely not sure about that!