I am trying to load images from another domain. I added crossdomain.xml to that domain, but I still not be able to load the images.
it is giving error. image not found. IOError .
I tried to use Security.allowDomain(”*”) in my app but still nothing working.
can anyone help me abt how to do it?
thanks in advance.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 7-8 years
If it’s IOError make sure the path to image file is correct. This is not crossdomain issue by the way.
also try to add the domain like xxx.com, only * sometimes it won’t work. after add all my domain then it works fine .don’t know why.
but as you mentioned it’s an ioerror,not security error.hrmmm…...check the path.