4 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Vietnam
juzX says

Hi Envato Team,

My friend worked on Envato more 6 months and he got more sales on Graphicriver . But today why your team locked his account and don’t alert or wanring for “reason why his account is locked????” .

he could sign in this account 3 hours ago but now he can’t do it. He told me that he saw all items was deleted throught his eyes. Now he want to know that may he can get his ref money???? His Family NEED it .

He did submit ticket to Envato . I look forward to hearing from you.

163 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
phpface says

I think his account got hacked, not blocked by envato team, try to contact Envato Support, they may help your friend.

@envato_support

4 posts
  • Located in Vietnam
juzX says

I think his account got hacked, not blocked by envato team, try to contact Envato Support, they may help your friend. @envato_support
Thank you – phpface,

My friend have tried to sign in and receive a message on screen that His account was blocked by Envato Team, not be hacked! I think when they’re going to block an account, they must warn or send an email to this account 24 hours before and explain the reason that this account will be block! But they don’t!

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi JuzX,

Accounts can be disabled for a variety of reasons. If you friend has contacted Envato Support with his details they will investigate the issue and discuss this with him. If he has a Support ticket ID, he can post it in this thread and I will make sure our Support Team have a look at it asap.

We can’t disclose personal account details on the forums for privacy reasons, so rest assured, if your friend has contacted Envato Support it is the most direct channel to resolve issues like this quickly.

I’ve also noticed that you have started another thread about the same topic. I’ll be disabling that thread as it is a duplicate.

4 posts
  • Located in Vietnam
juzX says

Hi JuzX,

Accounts can be disabled for a variety of reasons. If you friend has contacted Envato Support with his details they will investigate the issue and discuss this with him. If he has a Support ticket ID, he can post it in this thread and I will make sure our Support Team have a look at it asap.

We can’t disclose personal account details on the forums for privacy reasons, so rest assured, if your friend has contacted Envato Support it is the most direct channel to resolve issues like this quickly.

I’ve also noticed that you have started another thread about the same topic. I’ll be disabling that thread as it is a duplicate.

Thanks you Carmen,

I’m sorry about the duplicate thread, i’m going to delete right now!

His Support ticket ID is: ZUN-607-85063. Please check it!

At last, how about his money!?

Best regards,

Juz Xau.

by
by
by
by
by
by