quickandeasy Moderator says
3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

By looking at the Business Cards category, I can’t understand if there remains anything worse than that which is being rejected. :sarcasm:

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

I’ve only been uploading content just under a month now, mainly into the brochures section. But I have to say that I’m quite disappointed with the quality that is being uploaded. Is it me or has the quality for the brochures dropped even further than the last announcement. I think Graphic River seriously needs to review the process of how it evaluates the quality of content that is uploaded onto the brochures category. I’m only speaking for this category as I am producing work for it. I think there have been quite a number of files in the last few months or so that should not have been accepted – completely due to the lack of quality and thought.

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more

I doubt this thread is being ignored by the folks at Envato… however, if these low quality files have sales, it’ll be hard for them to delete all of a sudden.

I say we just wait and see now. It’s obvious everyone is noticing it, and Envato’s office isn’t exactly full of Photoshop novices, they’re designers too!

:)

3085 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

I doubt this thread is being ignored by the folks at Envato… however, if these low quality files have sales, it’ll be hard for them to delete all of a sudden.

Of course they’re noticing it. That’s why we’re posting comments in this thread. Duh.. :D

572 posts
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

I say we just wait and see now. It’s obvious everyone is noticing it, and Envato’s office isn’t exactly full of Photoshop novices, they’re designers too!

:)

Well if they’re designers too, then maybe their judgement should be questioned as too many poor files are being accepted. I’m available for reviewing!!

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more

Well if they’re designers too, then maybe their judgement should be questioned as too many poor files are being accepted. I’m available for reviewing!!

Ah well…

...I’ve given up caring now. Just focus on making mine better!

138 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+5 more
KLANDA says

This makes NO sense. I always believed that the incredible usefulness of the Envato marketplaces was that anyone could login and because of the wealth of content, could find exactly what they needed for their project, no matter how niche it may seem. I think this would be a very unique selling point that they should market. So, some files aren’t as good as others, but they are certainly useful to some people, and still make money for us authors.

Give me a break.

Mod’s note: Removed profanity.

988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

i still feel the quality of GR items was better in the past, and now each day they get worser…i wonder this topic makes any sense…atleast for the reviewers LOL .

...b/w, where reviewers are all gone…Ben Gribbins, Arik, Patrik, Constantin and all the others that we never hear from them on the forums? Also would be cool if Lance show up on the GR forums more often…things aren’t that pink anymore.

572 posts
+5 more
BoxedCreative says
thomas07 said
i still feel the quality of GR items was better in the past, and now each day they get worser…i wonder this topic makes any sense…atleast for the reviewers LOL . ...b/w, where reviewers are all gone…Ben Gribbins, Arik, Patrik, Constantin and all the others that we never hear from them on the forums? Also would be cool if Lance show up on the GR forums more often…things aren’t that pink anymore.

PLUS1

by
by
by
by
by
by