O my God it’s a very bad news for me…. I think my items going to Recycle Bin….
This is good news and it’s good to see that the bar has been raised to produce quality work all the way across the board. There should be a constant push to be better at design and to be strategic as well.
Don’t feel intimidated or discouraged if you deal with a rejection. If things are not acceptable to some, they may be acceptable to others. What you think might be bad, may be good and vice-versa.
Take a moment to read this article by Steve over at idApostle. It’s good information on how Ugly and Bland can win the race.
It´s really a good news for us !!need to improve our skills and creative lotttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!
Good news indeed unless I’m the one who’s items are going to be rejected LOL !
the good news…finaly – it is over with the bokeh here (you cant imagine how annoyed i get each time when i see a bokeh stuff approved!!)
the bad news…. get back to work on something more serious
So.. maybe if quality goes up, so does the price of the items?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 10 and 49 users