626 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

It’s great…......

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

O my God :shocked: it’s a very bad news for me…. I think my items going to Recycle Bin….

16 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
RubyFOX says

O my God :shocked: it’s a very bad news for me…. I think my items going to Recycle Bin….

Don’t worry. This is a good incentive to boost your professionalism. :)

39 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
inkbiz says

This is good news and it’s good to see that the bar has been raised to produce quality work all the way across the board. There should be a constant push to be better at design and to be strategic as well.

Don’t feel intimidated or discouraged if you deal with a rejection. If things are not acceptable to some, they may be acceptable to others. What you think might be bad, may be good and vice-versa.

Take a moment to read this article by Steve over at idApostle. It’s good information on how Ugly and Bland can win the race.

Enjoy!

98 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
anandraj_sn says

Hi Amanda

It´s really a good news for us !!need to improve our skills and creative lotttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

1113 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says

Bro .. dont loss your confident … work a lot … then you got accepted… and that is good news for all of us and you too ….. :)

147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
PaulVictor says

Good news indeed unless I’m the one who’s items are going to be rejected LOL !

988 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

the good news…finaly – it is over with the bokeh here 8-) (you cant imagine how annoyed i get each time when i see a bokeh stuff approved!!)

the bad news…. get back to work on something more serious :crying:

115 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Argentina
+4 more
Royks says

So.. maybe if quality goes up, so does the price of the items?

NechitaPaulFlavius
NechitaPaulFlavius Recent Posts Threads Started
311 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
NechitaPaulFlavius says

So.. maybe if quality goes up, so does the price of the items?

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by