64 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
Tommie says

Thank you sooo much for raising the stakes (sarcasm) ! My item was rejected for the reason that a couple of items were 1 pixel off vertical center, and claiming my zipped preview images cannot be opened and that are not named EXACTLY like this: 01_itemdescriptionhere.jpg 02_anotherdescription.jpg and so on, they were named preview_image_1.jpg, preview_image_2.jpg…

Is this the new pixelnazism Envato style?! C’mon :)

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi Tommie, sorry to hear that, but look on the bright side, it’s an easy fix. Move 1 pixel, rename a couple of files and voilá, you’re ready to go. No harm done.

Good luck.

64 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
Tommie says

That is exactly what I planned to do :) thank you

594 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
designcise says

I replied to item rejection email as well and got no automated reply in return confirming my request; is this normal? I really want a reply before the competition deadline :\
If one don’t receive any confirmation mail I suggest one check the SPAM folder, sometimes the automated response ends up in there.

nope it’s not in the spam folder; and this is not the first time this has happened .. so this mean’s i’ll have to send a support ticket through the site?

1617 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

I replied to item rejection email as well and got no automated reply in return confirming my request; is this normal? I really want a reply before the competition deadline :\
If one don’t receive any confirmation mail I suggest one check the SPAM folder, sometimes the automated response ends up in there.
nope it’s not in the spam folder; and this is not the first time this has happened .. so this mean’s i’ll have to send a support ticket through the site?

Hmm, that’s odd. One should get a ticket ID when writing to support. You sure you sent it to the right address? support@envato.com

Otherwise I suggest you try the form located here.

Good luck!

2671 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Chuckanucka says

I have also never got a reply to any of my messages to the reviewers.

594 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
designcise says

@patrick .. i just replied to the email i received .. the email in the message is support@graphicriver.net

2 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
solidink says

Like Chuckanucka and daniyal i have also never got a reply to any of my messages to the reviewers. Didnt even know that i should get a ticet ID when writing to support.

Now i see that i have sent my replies to the wrong email.

Tried the address PatrikL gave (support@envato.com) and got a ID ticet in a minute :)

Tnx PatrikL

1617 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

@patrick .. i just replied to the email i received .. the email in the message is support@graphicriver.net

If one replies to an email one has already received from support, then it won’t send a reply with ticket ID back. It should still open up a ticket though and one should get a response back.

147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DigitalYardSale says

I used to get responses to emails when I would reply to a rejection email. But I haven’t since the rise in standards.

by
by
by
by
by
by