844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Why i was needed to Sign In again for uploading my items ? I am uploading after long long time though. Don’t know about recent upload issue. Any ideas ?

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi SB, I just had to log in again as well. But I don’t believe it has anything to do with uploading, just bad timing. Sign in, try again and everything should be fine. Let us know if you succeed. Good luck.

42 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rabidcarrot Envato team says

Sorry about that SBJEWEL .

We just deployed a change to how we were storing session data and it had the (unintended) side effect of logging everyone out.

2024 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
revaxarts says

same here, not uploading though

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

I thought; it was something else. Thanks guys.

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

I was a bit shocked in the first second. Tried to login and it doesn’t work – not even a notification. I then tried to login with Inkognito Mode: On. That worked. But on the normal chrome I still can’t login. I get always redirected to the homepage. I already have deleted all cookies from themeforest, codecanyon and the other marketplaces. Did I miss anything?

42 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rabidcarrot Envato team says

Hey infuse01,

So you can’t currently log in to any of the marketplaces using chrome?

Mark :)

684 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

same here :(

2566 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

I was a bit shocked in the first second. Tried to login and it doesn’t work – not even a notification. I then tried to login with Inkognito Mode: On. That worked. But on the normal chrome I still can’t login. I get always redirected to the homepage. I already have deleted all cookies from themeforest, codecanyon and the other marketplaces. Did I miss anything?

I’m using chrome, and thought the log-out was due to me checking out PDune where I’m not an author yet, but then again, I got loged out of 3DO and GR too… but in my case the login worked in the usual non-incognito mode. Strange.

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Hey infuse01,

So you can’t currently log in to any of the marketplaces using chrome?

Mark :)

Yes exactly, only in Incognito Mode (Private Mode) it lets me log in.

by
by
by
by
by
by