323 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
familychoice says

I’ve been looking at the reviews and video demos, it hasn’t been dumbed down at all – the general consensus I’ve read is that it’s a really good update.

This thread has probably cost me £139…

77 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • New Zealand
ChunkStudio says

This thread has probably cost me £139…

LOL.. and me!

310 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
GroovingGecko says

It’s indeed a very good update – I’m on my second day and I love it.

Just because it’s dark gray doesn’t mean it’s like Final Cut Pro X vs. Final Cut Pro 7. On a side note, after getting used to FCPX, it is much faster and more convenient than FCP7 – but of course lacking some features that should definitely be there.

As familychoice said, this is not the case with Logic Pro X. Everything from 9 is still there, and more!

384 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
Panda-Bear says

perhaps 64 bit is a good thing. perhaps a choice to clutter out all your old ancient 3sbit legqacy plug-ins. Since we have been asking plug-in authors to update their plug-ins for ages and they have not listened. (hello Pspaudioware).

The REAL good plug-ins worth investing will always have the latest support – Waves, 64 bit etc…

All the older ones will eventually die.

Logic X – A clean, fresh start.

323 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
familychoice says

I’ve been holding out on purchasing it for over a year now as it was well overdue an update, and now I’m definitely ready to buy. It’s staggeringly good value for money, for example the new pitch shifting feature alone is worth the price of the software. I love the new arpeggiator and analogue synth too. And when you factor in the colossal amount of sound libraries that are bundled in it’s a a no-brainer. I’ve paid nearly as much as this for a couple of sample library disks. As soon as I’ve cleared my work load a bit I’ll be buying this one.

by
by
by
by
by
by