20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in South Africa
DNDS says

Hey guys

Ok iv been batteling to add a login feature to my site, there are a few that come close which are for sale on here but unfortunatly there is zero support from these guys once they have your money SMH .

what im looking for is a login feature that looks like this

http://activeden.net/item/client-login-multi-userpages/161899?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=tigerworks

minus the logo and wording below it, so its pretty simple.

1. Username field (it must say username within the field and once the person click inside it that vanishes and they can type there username)

2. Password Field (same as above but obviously you wont see the password when you type it)

3.) Login Button

4.) Clear Button

now what i need it to do is when the person hits submit it will take them to another url, and i would like to have the option of it loading in the same tab or not, blank or new

usernames and passwords to be created by me in an xml

url direction xml as well.

i Need it urgently…. if you decide to take on the job ill send you the artwork with the correct specs for field size colors etc :)

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

Hi DNDS ,

I’m able to help you out. Please drop me an email via the contact form on my profile page with more details, your budget and the deadline of the project.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Dani

20 posts
DNDS says

sent :)

1568 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
rahulbist says

hi,

if you haven’t found anyone yet. you can contact me through my profile here

thanks

186 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

Hello DNDS !

I would like to be of service. Do you have a detailed specs of the project so we can evaluate and provide accurate quotation? Please email me at nicole@wickedinnovations.com

I’d be willing to accommodate.

Best Regards, Nicole Anderson

20 posts
DNDS says
nicole_anderson said
Hello DNDS !

I would like to be of service. Do you have a detailed specs of the project so we can evaluate and provide accurate quotation? Please email me at nicole@wickedinnovations.com

I’d be willing to accommodate.

Best Regards, Nicole Anderson

Thanks but no thanks Nicole. im still waiting for a quote wickedinnovations was meant to give to me months ago! lmao…not blaming you :)

186 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Philippines
nicole_anderson says

I see. Sorry for this inconvenience though. May i know your contact detail such as name so I could perhaps update them on your requirement? If it is ok with you.

If not, then its ok..

Thanks for letting me know of this..

20 posts
DNDS says

Hey Nicole

I dealt with a Christina and a Maria Cruz, and there is no need to update them i had to find someone else to do the job.

though i think its important you know because it reflects negatively on wicked, im not sure what kinda standard your work is at but if there not get people there quotes in time then there losing money and that cant be good for business.

by
by
by
by
by
by