1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
arttip says

Hi,

I love Envato marketplace, BUT , there is always way long responsive times or, in most cases, unresponsive pauses when I try to: login/purchase/buy credits…. its wired cause the search engine it very responsive and fast. it is so frustrating! I have to logout/login/change browser/computer, turn wifi off and on every time!!! another issue in that I need to enter the very, very (very) annoying capcha EVERY TIME that I try to log-in. whats wrong here?

1560 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi Arttip,
What browser are you using and are you deleting your cookies (about re-entering captcha value every time ; if you’re deleting your cookies, you must enter the captcha again and again every time you delete cookies)

Wish you all the best.

744 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Hungary
+2 more
aron66 says

Captcha is needed for anti-bot system. Without it our account is not safe enough.

121 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
rabidflash says

Captcha is needed for anti-bot system. Without it our account is not safe enough.

even wesbistes like paypal that handle your credit cards doesn’t have captcha, none of my bank acoounts need captcha to login. Social network sites like FB that handle all your personal data doesn’t use one. Infact I don’t think any of the sites that visit regularly use captcha except for envato. It’s nothing but annoyance.

1560 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

I would really love to loose 1-2 minutes for more security , this is hard earned money :)

744 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Hungary
+2 more
aron66 says

I would really love to loose 1-2 minutes for more security , this is hard earned money :)

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by