97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Hungary
Hekia says

I need some advice about this logo. I see that font style isn’t great and that layout isn’t so good but I have no idea what should change.. So if you have any idea tell me please :)
Thanks!

98 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
StenioArt says

my advice is to spend a few hours looking at logos and fonts … then back to yours and you can come great idea :) greetings!

75 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
UnknownDepths says

Hekia,

The only thing that comes to mind so far with this logo is trying to incorporate the main “windmill” shape into the word “maximum” or whatever else you can come up with for a word. The 4 rectangles making up the center of the main symbol at top look similar to an “x.” I’m guessing more integration between the word and symbol might make this work? Perhaps that will aid the reviewer in seeing it differently.

The design is very different from what I have seen. Simple, yet complex at the same time.

I’m not sure if I like font used for the “precision.” I’d stick with something that wasn’t cursive.

Another idea popped to mind!

Perhaps you can make the “Maximum” and “Precision” words the same font and have them circulating either the top and bottom of the main symbol, or the right and left of the main symbol. That would make them look much more integrated, and may change the reviewers opinion and way of looking at the entire thing.

- Nun Kwon

97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
Hekia says

Now I redesigned the logo and hope it will be approved :)UnknownDepths thank you very much for the great advice! as you can see the “windmill” caught me :D

98 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
StenioArt says

Much better! But I think we need a little more work on the font .. Though looks awesome! Good luck

97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
Hekia says

Thank you steniobg! Maybe you’re right and it would be better with another font.
Wait and see .. soft- or hard rejection. :bigsmile:

97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
Hekia says

Hard rejected .. :(

“Conceptually, this doesn’t seem like it would be appealing to a range of companies. In future, using a tagline can help articulate the target audience.

Aesthetically not very appealing, with several smaller shapes that will not reproduce/print at smaller sizes.

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

Any advice guys? :(

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
hawkmax says

Hi,

The image seem to have disappeared. Upload your preview again. Probably we can come up something.

Thanks.

97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
Hekia says

Hi,

The image seem to have disappeared. Upload your preview again. Probably we can come up something.

Thanks.

I still see the image but there is a link if it isn’t appears for you.

• Click
  • 147 posts
    • Exclusive Author
    • India
    hawkmax says

Well the design looks good on screen but then again the reviewers concern is also Justified.

We add small details to the design to make it look more appealing but while printing it may mess up the whole design. In case of logos particularly as while printing a business card requires the logo to be of 90mm x 52mm approximately and that’s the card size so the logo will be much more smaller than that.

Now that it is a hard reject you will have to make drastic changes in your designs before resubmitting.

Alright now coming to the designing part. We could have added a tagline like “Eco Friendly Could Computing” or something like that.

Rest of the design we could keep the cloud more cloudy and not so even out like a fixed shape.

Something like this:

Windmill sign could over flow outside the borders of the clouds.

Then again If your item was hard rejected, please ensure you have addressed all issues outlined by the reviewer.?? Don’t abuse the rights to submission without strong changes in the design. This may lead to a ban.

Goodluck.

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by