44 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
Designed2 says

Hello, I’m looking for somebody to create a logo for a company. The actual logo is two words separated by a number 2 which i’ve found difficult to incorporate.

Please pm me if your interested in such a job.

Thanks.

3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
Hello, I’m looking for somebody to create a logo for a company. The actual logo is two words separated by a number 2 which i’ve found difficult to incorporate.

Please pm me if your interested in such a job.

Thanks.

well we actually can’t PM you before you provide any mail address. If you’re interested then you can mail me through the contact form on my profile page.

482 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
IncredibleWand says

If you will give us your e-mail we will contact you.

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Same as the guys above stated, if you wish, I can offer you my services. For further details, you can use my profile page to email me.

117 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
Legues says

Hello

Give me a brief of what you want or expect!!! You can use my profile page to send me an e-mail or give me your e-mail!!! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by