• Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says
Nope, I mean 50,000$, I didnt knew that logo prices are so high, I am sorry, Usually I design things for free and I guess almost everyone here is a bit snob and used to get paid on everything he does.

Everything! – Remember Seldisign this is a business, we all have kids, wifes, girlfriends and a house to keep – we just can’t design for free (5$). Sorry about that, good luck ;) I hope you can find what you need.

123 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
adam_robinson says

It’s weird because on your profile you state:

HI, MY NAME IS MOSES AND I AM A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC & WEBSITE DESIGNER ! My specialities are Websites design, Logos, Album Covers and Posters. with 5 years of experience

So not only do you state you are a professional, but also that you specialize in logos. It’s hard to take that seriously if your asking for someone else to make you a logo … and for $5.

I’m sure there are plenty of people here who would be willing to help you out with a logo, you just have to be realistic with your quote.

2323 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
CreativeMilk says
Nope, I mean 50,000$, I didnt knew that logo prices are so high, I am sorry, Usually I design things for free and I guess almost everyone here is a bit snob and used to get paid on everything he does.

Well $500 are very normal prices for a logo ;)

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
leksa says

Possible to get a logo by $5000 or $50000. Believe me ;)

31 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
seldisign says
So not only do you state you are a professional, but also that you specialize in logos. It’s hard to take that seriously if your asking for someone else to make you a logo … and for $5. I’m sure there are plenty of people here who would be willing to help you out with a logo, you just have to be realistic with your quote.

I do specialize in logos, I have spent alot of time trying to design something unique and very good for myself, but I failed, so I decided to see if someone else can do it for me, but as you can see – I thought that logo prices are usually low.

191 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
KeithDee says
So not only do you state you are a professional, but also that you specialize in logos. It’s hard to take that seriously if your asking for someone else to make you a logo … and for $5. I’m sure there are plenty of people here who would be willing to help you out with a logo, you just have to be realistic with your quote.
I do specialize in logos, I have spent alot of time trying to design something unique and very good for myself, but I failed, so I decided to see if someone else can do it for me, but as you can see – I thought that logo prices are usually low.

I wish they were low too, but a lot of the people here are freelancers/graphic designers as there job. Some charge $50 an hour, some will charge a ground price.

If you do decide to use one of these designers, you know that you will get an absolutely amazing logo!

60 posts
  • United Kingdom
ZDN_web_design says

My GF can do logo for you for $10, her portfolio- http://www.zdncomputers.com/portfolio-artwork.php

537 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+2 more
Hein says
My GF can do logo for you for $10, her portfolio- http://www.zdncomputers.com/portfolio-artwork.php

She did yours to? You got be joking right that somebody is willing to create an identity for only as low as 10$. For this amount i work only 10 minutes.

We got as saying about this where i come from and that’s called,

“Goedkoop is duurkoop”

At it means something like this if i’m correct,

“a bad bargain is dear at a farthing”

191 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
KeithDee says
She did yours to? You got be joking right that somebody is willing to create an identity for only as low as 10$. For this amount i work only 10 minutes.

I’m tempted to make a comment on that “10 minutes” for $10 remark but I’m not going to :D

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Venezuela
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says
I’m tempted to make a comment on that “10 minutes” for $10 remark but I’m not going to :D

Hahaha please hold on :D

by
by
by
by
by
by