We need a logo design for a modelling support firm. The website is already designed by someone and now we need a dedicated logo. We need a very slick/glamorous and high end style logo. Will provide all the information. (Reference etc) We can pay $100 for the logo. Any questions please feel free to ask.
What we need;
• The logo must be localized to United Kingdom. It shouldn’t look American. • The logo MUST match the colors of the website theme. (Will show you a screenshot) • Think about potential models who want to break into the industry. Think about high end fashion. Think about Vogue, Think about catwalk, glamor. • Our target audience is 12 – 24 years olds both MALE & FEMALE so it should be unisex.
If anyone interested please let me know. Obviously you must have a good portfolio or previous work samples to show me.
Payment via Paypal.
Please check my portfolio, and if you like it, please feel free to contact me via email.
I am an Art Director with over 10 years of experience in Graphic Designing. I am running my own creative agency with the name of “CenterSpread”.
Please check my portfolio at:http://www.centerspread.org http://www.centerspread.org/our-work/logo-designs/
I believe in 100% client satisfaction and establishing trust and reliable working rapport. Therefore i do not charge any fee upfront. Just share the brief with me and ill submit my design and sample! If you like the work, only then you may opt to pay me!
So i guess you don’t have anything to loose!
Look forward to work with you soon!
Regards, Shabbir Ali CenterSpread
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Thanks for your replies. I have selected GBS for this project and he has already delivered the first set of mocks.
Thanks everyone for your interest
Just to give an update;
GSB has delivered an amazing logo. It was brilliant and he was more than happy to make changes when I asked him. Reps to him
Thanks to everyone who posted here. I hope we can work together one day.
Mods can close this thread now. Cheers.