205 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Kushalitha says

Hi everyone,

I have submitted a logo that has been hard rejected. then redesign and resubmit again. but it’s hard rejected again. I submitted the logo under “letter” category. kindly let me know, what should I do next? I have no idea about this. below I have mention what reviewers comments.

Thanks

Unfortunately your submission Advanced Network Logo – Vector isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Our Review team also provided these comments:

An improvement over the first one, but still not ready. Styles are inconsistent, for example, rounded :waves” vs, shape corners on A shape. The A looks like a tent – is that your intention? Please post in the Item Discussion thread if you’d like feedback from fellow authors.

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

284 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
unlockedart says

Just looking at this really quick, I will agree with the reviewer and that you should change the top portion to be more sharp and pointy vs the rounded that it is now. Or round the corners off on the bottom so that its all consistent.

Also this is me just being picky, but on your header you have “FFREE FONT” – only one F in FREE.

205 posts
+1 more
Kushalitha says

Just looking at this really quick, I will agree with the reviewer and that you should change the top portion to be more sharp and pointy vs the rounded that it is now. Or round the corners off on the bottom so that its all consistent. Also this is me just being picky, but on your header you have “FFREE FONT” – only one F in FREE.

Oops.. I didn’t see that on header. it’s a careless mistake :) thank you for letting me know that and I appreciate your suggestions. I’ll try..

72 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
LawrenceRed says

“COLOUR CHEMES”

24 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
EnlivenDesigns says

YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.. (dot dot)

by
by
by
by
by
by