111 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
wallfish says

Hi, I am not sure whether why was this logo rejected. May be I like it too much because I’ve been seeing it over and over again. Just for the reference its a mask and infinity sign in one. I was told it doesn’t match the standards and I need to see more references which will “teach” me the quality I need to submit.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated as I am really anxious to learn the defects it has and quality this logo is missing.

Logo Design

752 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+7 more
EladChai says

TBH IMHO I tried to figure out what this shape was and couldn’t come up with an answer ‘till I read your description and still it doesn’t look as described.

Overall it’s a great idea (infinity mask) but wasn’t executed very well.

Rejections are hard, just try to look at your work in a different aspect. Hope this helps.

111 posts
+2 more
wallfish says

TBH IMHO I tried to figure out what this shape was and couldn’t come up with an answer ‘till I read your description and still it doesn’t look as described.

Overall it’s a great idea (infinity mask) but wasn’t executed very well.

Rejections are hard, just try to look at your work in a different aspect. Hope this helps.

After reading this I guess yes I may have gotten carried away with my own design and bidding too much on it. I believe I will re design it and submit again. Anyway thanks a ton friend. I needed a feedback from another fresh perspective and you gave me exactly what I needed. I don’t have too many friends here at work or near by who can give quick feedback and I’m a little skeptical posting logo before I publish them in fear of being copied. :) Thanks again.

475 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

I do agree with Elad, I couldn’t figure it out until I read the description where I sort of got more or less what you wanted to archive. If the holes had been closer together would have been easier to understand. Perhaps you could improve it making it look a bit more leather-ish / latex mask with detailed highlights and shadows.

111 posts
+2 more
wallfish says

I do agree with Elad, I couldn’t figure it out until I read the description where I sort of got more or less what you wanted to archive. If the holes had been closer together would have been easier to understand. Perhaps you could improve it making it look a bit more leather-ish / latex mask with detailed highlights and shadows.

Sounds like a good idea. I will have to find a way to add some leather like texture without adding minute details which may not get printed. Also I want the reverse logo to create equal impact which a regular one does. So just adding a texture wont do either. I think I’m gonna go have a beer and think about it when I’m sleeping ;). Thanks Luis. Good night. (Its 1 am in India)

475 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Well it was 2am when I wrotte that ( as im in thailand) :P

by
by
by
by