4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
angelfromnz says

Thank you very much everyone for your replies. I have sent emails and will sort something out from here. Wishing you all the very best for this new year.

Kind regards, Paula.

706 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
EladChai says

Thank you very much everyone for your replies. I have sent emails and will sort something out from here. Wishing you all the very best for this new year. Kind regards, Paula.
Check out my portfolio (:
1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

Thank you very much everyone for your replies. I have sent emails and will sort something out from here. Wishing you all the very best for this new year. Kind regards, Paula.

Hi there :) Feel free to contact me via my profile contact form. We may discuss about this in details. Thank you.

Best,

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
CenterSpread says

Hi, I Would love to work on your project. I am willing to give you sample work with out any upfront fee. If you like my work then only pay me out, otherwise no fee and no charges. Besides my tariff are most feasible.

Please check out my portfolio at: http://www.centerspread.org/ http://www.coroflot.com/centerspread/

I am keen to work with you and develop a mutually rewarding long term business relationship. I guess you don’t have anything to loose so just try me out :)

Please contact:

Email: creatives@centerspread.org OR shabbir.ali.kanchwala@gmail.com Skype: center.spread OR shabbirkanch

Look forward to work with you.

Regards, CenterSpread

by
by
by
by
by
by