Do you think VH customers mostly have logos like envato or videohive ? (I mean short large or square, you get it)
Because this is really important if you are creating logo reveal projects
and sorry if this is discussed before
My personal experience leans towards horizontal logos like the Envato logo (Graphic + Company Name / Text) but there has been all kinds.So try to make your project as “compatible” as possible.
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
I always create universal (full frame) logo compositions, so basically customers are not limited.