Do you think VH customers mostly have logos like envato or videohive ? (I mean short large or square, you get it)
Because this is really important if you are creating logo reveal projects
and sorry if this is discussed before
My personal experience leans towards horizontal logos like the Envato logo (Graphic + Company Name / Text) but there has been all kinds.So try to make your project as “compatible” as possible.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author was Featured
I always create universal (full frame) logo compositions, so basically customers are not limited.