I made a logo and I’d like some suggestions before I upload it. What do you think? Should I upload it? How can it be improved?
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
TBH , for constructive criticism, it seems like you have no idea on how a logo should be.
This is just a random simple shape with a very simple typeface.
What is it supposed to represent? And even if the shape, it’s form, was exactly how you wanted it I can still detect small execution errors. The top Tip for example wouldn’t print or scale very well.
Also the balance between graphic and text is not great. The whole thing is really high vertically.
I am sorry to tell you that it might be best ‘not’ to upload this because it would probably get rejected.
When creating a logo try imagining what you want the logo to be what message it should bring across. Then try visualizing shapes that go with that message, for instance ( and this is just a simple example)
This logo could be a fun clean illustration of a rocket powered bike going at full speed, the speed could resemble the production->in production/movement.
Ok now with this idea go check out the logos that are on GR and ..oh yeah