100 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Located in Ukraine
+2 more
PolygraphMusic says
Hi guys! I suppose, that all of you know how “Intel inside” logo sound.
For those who don’t:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRLyMjvug1M
I hear many authors that can make Id’s like that. And they sound great!!
Unfortunately, I always was more exited by music production, and i didn’t ever think about interface sounds or logo music design. But…I think that time is comming))
So, I’ll be grateful, if someone can give me an advice witch music library i should to buy, for good starting point in id’s making???

Maybe some of Vir2 products? or…...I don’t know… I’m listening for mp3 demos on the sites and don’t have a feeling: “ohh, eeyaah! Thats it. Lets buy it”

Thanks!
1976 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Have a look at Spectrasonics Omnisphere – a superb all round VSTi WITH GREAT SYNTH AND SAMPLED WAVEFORMS.

1976 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Sorry I should add that there are so many specific libraries out there such as cinematic, orchestral etc so I wrecommended a general synth to start from and then over time you can build your library. I have been creating a library since Syquest 44mb cartridges were around – showing my age – and started off with external hardware samplers such as Roland S-760, Akai S-3000 XL and E-mu EIII. Now I have an Intel I7 32GB machine using NI Kontakt as my sampler – I have 4 internal HD’s, 2 of which are SSD’s for audio straming of samples with 7 external HD’s either firewire 800, 400, e-SATA, USB 3.0, 2.0. So to cut a long story short – 23 years to collect approx 3.5 – 4 TB of sample library. You can never have enough – always depends what the client needs. So start on general synths as mentioned previously and find out what direction musically you go and you will find the right sample library to meet your needs!

302 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
alkis says

I mainly use Ableton Live’s built in Operator synth, with some built in delay/reverb fx and then reversing some of those sounds and samples.

You might wanna try out the vst synth “Synplant” though, probably suitable for what you’re looking for.

169 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Neon_Music says

Synthesizers are many, the main thing imagination :D;)

796 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says

Korg VST collection is pretty cool

235 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
backgroundmusic says

Have a look at Spectrasonics Omnisphere – a superb all round VSTi WITH GREAT SYNTH AND SAMPLED WAVEFORMS.

+1 :-)

Actually, I like that my entire spectrasonics collection always close to me while working.

There are countless great and inspiring synths. Just be careful, because it`s very easy to lose control and time installing and listening tons and tons of new sounds. I know that, it still happens to me from time to time. :bigsmile:

53 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
armusic says

Try Nexus or Gladiator. Good synthesizers for songs, logos and other projects )

by
by
by
by
by
by