364 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
chrisfay says
I haven’t checked it out yet in full but is there a way to perhaps have different price levels with different services attached to each? Perhaps a quota on how many items you can track for, like 3-5 for a free service, 10 for a paid service and go higher for more money?

Certainly – would be happy to make that an option. I guess I’m surprised, thought $5 was really cheap considering what I would pay for it lol. Again, thanks for your feedback…

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
chrisfay says

Testers needed!

http://logpush.com/signup

OK, so things are coming along well and thought I’d try to get some of you into the app to get some feedback. Although most of the functionality I want is there (ie create projects, changes, follow projects (for email notify) etc.. etc…) I have yet to finish some of the supplementary pages such as the support, features, contact stuff and so on. Not to mention, the registration page is crude and will be completely revamped when I push it live with the signup options, but it works.

Any project you create in the system while in pre-beta will continue to exist after golive, however if you choose to keep the free account all projects but one will be de-activated until a plan is selected (all options will be $5 and under per mo).

Please send me any feedback,suggestions,comments to chrisfay[at]chrisfay.net. I’ll throw up a uservoice site for it shortly.

Regards,

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
chrisfay says

Just to be clear, the site is free to use currently (while in pre-beta) and usage would go something like:

1. Signup
2. Create a project (ie the name of a theme, file, whatever)
3. Grab the embed url for your project displayed in the sidebar and add it to your file’s description on TF or whatever site
4. When needed, log in and create a change/update for the project

Projects and changes have a public view so customers can see their history, and can optionally ‘follow’ your project for email updates.

I will be adding more profile details shortly (ie track/manage your followers and who you’re following, etc… etc…) but just wanted to get some preliminary feedback.

3072 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

Why paid and not ad-supported?

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
chrisfay says
Why paid and not ad-supported?

I considered it, but I don’t think the nature of the site would drive enough clicks for a solid advertising model. I’m open to switching to that if it makes sense. And certainly not trying to get rich, just pay for hosting and time spent if possible (premium options will be super cheap, $2 -> $5)

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
chrisfay says
I haven’t checked it out yet in full but is there a way to perhaps have different price levels with different services attached to each? Perhaps a quota on how many items you can track for, like 3-5 for a free service, 10 for a paid service and go higher for more money?

Does this seem fair?

Also, thanks to those that have signed up and helped test things a bit – good feedback so far. The new pre-beta registration link is here for anyone else that wants to beat it up before I push it live in the next week or so.

by
by
by
by
by
by