3683 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

I dont’t think that they took the wrong file, cause there is not a watermarked file in a download. They just recorded it, or sniffed the download link. Yeah they really need to make it a bit louder. Of course it does not sound that good anymore, but it’s a preview.

You can download the preview file without buying the track, to try it in your projects. That’s how these things happen I guess.

347 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+2 more
Gewora says

I dont’t think that they took the wrong file, cause there is not a watermarked file in a download. They just recorded it, or sniffed the download link. Yeah they really need to make it a bit louder. Of course it does not sound that good anymore, but it’s a preview.
You can download the preview file without buying the track, to try it in your projects. That’s how these things happen I guess.

Oh did not know that this is possible. But they see that there is a option to buy this song. Maybe they just don’t hear the watermark and are happy that they can get the song for free.. There are so many comments on this video, but no one talks about the watermark.

1286 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

I dont’t think that they took the wrong file, cause there is not a watermarked file in a download. They just recorded it, or sniffed the download link.

When it would be my job I surely would use a preview file first just to try.

I still can imagine that there went something wrong because of the loudness. They forgot to buy it or to change it…. whatever.

It’s hard to believe that they need to err because of less than 100,00 $ for a commercial.

Maybe I’m wrong – hope not.

347 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+2 more
Gewora says

I dont’t think that they took the wrong file, cause there is not a watermarked file in a download. They just recorded it, or sniffed the download link.

When it would be my job I surely would use a preview file first just to try.

I still can imagine that there went something wrong because of the loudness. They forgot to buy it or to change it…. whatever.

It’s hard to believe that they need to err because of less than 100,00 $ for a commercial.

Maybe I’m wrong – hope not.

Hmm.. I can’t believe that they “forgot to buy it” ^^

Maybe they are really that dumb, but since the commercial does not look bad, i don’t think so.. In my oppinion they just thought they can get it for free, and just not recognized the audiojungle watermark.

But to be honest, everyone has a different oppinion :D

126 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
MHF says

lol … but the top comment of the video made me laugh more than the watermarked music :D that pic says all :D

347 posts
+2 more
Gewora says

Haha yeah :D

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
634 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Lol :D

379 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

Obviously this is not a official presentation from Apple, if it was for sure was uploaded on their youtube channel

115 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Aether-Themes says

Obviously this is not a official presentation from Apple, if it was for sure was uploaded on their youtube channel

Yes, but the overall quality and the fact that they used a watermarked audio file, leads me to believe that this is indeed an official video!

:D

347 posts
+2 more
Gewora says

Of course it’s not, that’s why i wrote “concept” insted of “commercial” ;)

But the quality looks like an official one, therefore the fact that they use a watermarked audio file is pretty ….... (insert the desired word here :p)

by
by
by
by
by
by