• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
fuelthemes says

Well, this is what happened. For this buyer, contact form plugin found in WP.org broke after updating to WP 3.7.1 (works for us and its not our plugin, probably hosting issue).

I told him to contact plugin author or the hosting. Here are his responses:

i had to install Easy WP SMTP for it to work… found the solution in foruns with many people complaining about this issue..

Lucky you guys that yours ir working, mine wasn´t, i dont know if you have latest version of wordpress in demo version, i do..

Lucky me i could fix it, because if i need to wait for your support i would be stuck at this…

Nice one deleting my post.. yes i did complain at envato about your poor support. You were quick to delete my post maybe you should consider reply to wtflovelife first. He is a purchased customer and got no responsve from you guys!!

and here’s another:

I believe i didn’t pay any money to Contact Form 7, and the plugin is free so i can´t expect theme to solve my particular problem. What i know is that i bought a theme that had a contact form working, since mine has stoped working i need to know WHY and that´s where my MONEY come´s in :)

P.S- I even tried to install a diferente plugin and it messed up the theme.. so i dont really need to know if the theme is well done i only need things to be working… the things i bought!

It doesn’t work that way buddy.

and btw, do you always get these agency clients who does not know how to use developer tools to spot a css?

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

If Contact Form 7 is having issues with your theme I’m pretty certain it’s your theme what’s causing the issue.

1318 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
fuelthemes says

If Contact Form 7 is having issues with your theme I’m pretty certain it’s your theme what’s causing the issue.

Themes can not cause issues that are solvable by installing “Easy WP SMTP”...

Duh, Ivor.

25 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
ThemeSmack says

I don’t think it is an ethical behaviour to expose your conversation with a client.

6 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
supadupa says

^ +1

by
by
by
by