490 posts
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
tacoMusic says

It’s easy to end up with funnel-eyes as composers as we spend so much time in front of screens these days, so I thought I’d suggest a meet up in London on Tuesday 17th July to get to know my local “Junglists”.

I would say you’re all invited, but I suspect the slight geographical differences between us might make that difficult. That said, if you do fancy taking a 9 hour flight to have a drink, you’re more than welcome.

Details for anyone interested are:

Venue: The Angelic
Nearest tube: Angel (Northern Line)
Date: Tuesday 17th July 2012
Time: From 6.30pm

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll confirm with everyone on the Monday if it’s going ahead (just in case it’s looking like a major fail where no one turns up!).

Cheers,

Taco

548 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
TortoiseTree says

Oh my Lord! If I still lived in Nottingham I’d sooooo take the train down just for the meet-up. Alas, I have moved to the U.S. for professional reasons! Oh well, enjoy British AudioJunglers… wish I was there to join you!

30 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Sergei_Kurek says

Oh man! Such great invitation! I’m in Berlin right now, but hope and would love to catch a chance to meet next time!

120 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United Kingdom
BlueFoxMusic says

I’m off to Canada next Monday so unfortunately I’m going to miss out on this. Have a good one though! You can count me in for the next London meet up.

490 posts
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
tacoMusic says

Ok people, this event is canceled for lack of interest! I suppose it was a bit ambitious organising it in July :)

I’ll try again later on in the year when everyone wants to rush inside pubs to escape the Winter rain (as opposed to the Summer rain here).

Have a good Summer!

by
by
by
by
by
by