• Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
PixelBuffet says

If you’re in the area, then hospital is probably quite a safe place to be! Silver-lining and all that :)

ToivoMedia said
No evidence he was shooting at them, only police bullets have been recovered from the scene.

The guy was a known drug dealer and gang leader, police have also confirmed that he did have in his possession a live fire arm. They are legally not allowed to say any more until the Police Complaint Commission have finished their own internal report on the incident. So we have no idea what evidence there is either way.

Even if shots were only fired by the police officer, I still put my faith in the fact that they acted lawfully.

Also, have you seen the videos of mindless idiots looting and being asked by a (very brave) reporter if they were proud of themselves. The young teenagers excuse… ‘they’re getting their taxes back’. Bet they don’t even pay taxes!

They’ve got no bloody clue why the protests originally started, they just see an excuse to go smash up some stuff and get a free flat screen TV.

On the plus side, police numbers will be over 16,000 tonight in London. They’ve already made 500 arrests today and have full teams trawling through CCTV evidence and photos put on the internet. Plus, as the PM said, they will all feel the full force of the law – even if they’re a minor – “If you’re old enough to do the crime, you’re old enough to face the punishment.”

185 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
ChrisFarina says
DarkstarDesigns said
I doing well cheers just waiting for my punctured lung to heal been here two week all because someone did not pay attetion while driving, just waiting for the leak to heal very nearly there on the last strech. Think I find shocking is that this will not help the economy going to have to foot the bill for this as taxpayers I wish people would just think first, what makes it worse is there is no point to it all.

Dang dude! Hope you make a speedy recovery! :D

That being said I’ve been watching all this craziness over there on the web. It’s sad that people are acting like animals these days. I guess society today is more concerned about flat screen TV’s and being a “baller” then being a functioning member of society.

I live in the most segregated city in America “Milwaukee, WI” We have been having out breaks of racially motivated attacks at our summer festivals. It’s mainly young (14-20 yr olds) groups “mobs” of people beating and robbing people as people try to enjoy a night out. The crazy part about it is that the news is not labeling any of these crimes as being hate crimes or racially motivated. Which is creating tension throughout the city. It seems things around the world are unstable. It’s sad, considering that all the racial movements from the 50’s and 60’s that created equality, are now being torn apart.

+1 Philmo
The guy was a known drug dealer and gang leader

I don’t get the sympathy that people give to criminals…

815 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bangladesh
Flinzar says

It’s like if someone killed Tyler in “Fight Club” (Movie) and all of his team members are outraged… :notfunny:

P.S love that movie..

725 posts
  • Elite Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
josweb says

Hope you are recovering well…. I was watching late night news last night, it was crazy to hear… Rioting in London, Birmingham, Liverpool…. and Waltham Abbey.

1242 posts
  • Colombia
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
CarlosViloria says

Where are you DarkstarDesigns? are you ok? :|

2097 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Cheers for the support everyone to be fair I feel pretty safe in a hospital there were riot about 2 miles from where I am, I would say the county has fallen to an all time low if people start looting hospital but to be fair I think people are after electronic good the most.

There have been some crazy stories of people posting pictures of the things they have looted with. Them in the picture on facebook how stupid can they get they ended up in the newspaper, the mentality suprises me so much if you comit a crime you don’t post a proof of it online.

I have heard excuses like we are geting our tax back, but the sort of people doing this don’t pay taxes if you do you would know it just going to lead to us being charged more to cover the cost of the damage.

I just hope that this is the last of it but who know I will keep checking the news to see if there is any more trouble as the night goes on but out the window I can hear a few sirens, it is going to cost so much if it goes on again, good thing that the massive police cut have not been introduced yet as they are planing to reduce the police force by 25%.

45 posts
  • Slovenia
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Tarrum says

Who is causing the riots? I heard somewhere its cause of a death of a 29 year old boy right? But still, that’s not a reason to hurt your country and eventually your people that will pay for the taxes. I think those hooligans are playing a game called “Let’s see how far we can get without getting hurt” (but isn’t that always..)

Horrible..Hope everyone is fine!

815 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bangladesh
Flinzar says

Why isn’t the government taking some da n serious actions? i don’t think only the police can handle this…..

2097 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I think the problem is that the government and police have only really addressed the issue in london with increased police so the riots are now in manchester where there are not as many police, I have not heard what going on in london tonight but from where I qm in london I can hear sirens now none stop.

They have estimateted that the damage is at £500,000,000 but it will probably reach at least a billion by the morning the new does not have too much coverage on thing yet tonight.

It really is a shame people are putting others lives at risk and it is over nothing there is just no excuse for it, it also reflects so poorly on our county how can we judge others when we can’t control our own people.

846 posts
  • Malaysia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
kaixer says

I’m watching Badminton World Championship live from Wembley and I see lots of space in stadium.

by
by
by
by
by
by