500 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
pixeful says

Next Month I expecting go to travel and everything is great except I really rely on Items I sell. I’ve uploaded item 4 days ago and nothing, I almost finished one more so basically also +-4 days. I expected to work really hardly till 31 May. But what I see there will be accepted max 2-3 items till that date so there is no way + my earning a lot.

Am I the only one who wants to push his earnigs but Envato slows it a lot is that correct?

3545 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

No, it’s good as it is. Finally there is some breathing on the homepage. I like the fact the the reviewing system takes longer now and that there are less files approved.

Also, long review doesn’t mean low earnings. If you focus on quality rather than quantity it doesn’t matter that you upload a single file at two months. You’ll still have earnings.

273 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
pebas says

+1 @RubenBristian, especially non elite authors need breath on home page so 6-8 days (can be 8-10) for review is good for us and for all. My 50$. :)

50 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
bluelagoon says

It doesn’t really matter. If you create a lot of items and upload them with consistent timing between them, they will get accepted with that spacing between them. So if you have 3 items and you upload one today, one tomorrow and one the day after tomorrow then they will get accepted consistently with one day between them which is better then all at once because they will keep your brand on the front page 3 days in a row instead of 1 day, creating more expossure for you.

If you rely on Envato income for your vacations, you should plan them ahead of time up to 3 months (depending on your items turnaround).

If you have a smartphone or a tablet you can cash in your earnings even when on vacations, that’s the beauty of Envato.

533 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Located in Australia
+6 more
simonswiss says

If you have a smartphone or a tablet you can cash in your earnings even when on vacations, that’s the beauty of Envato.

Your avatar tells me you’ve been doing some of that yourself :-)

I am also +1 or the longer reviews - it's more stress waiting for the approve / reject verdict, but it makes me feel like my item will not be in and out of homepage in  3 hours. I had an item released yesterday, about 30 hours ago, and it is still (just) in the homepage.
157 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
onioneye says

Fully agree!

Please be patient people – the slower release of items on the marketplace can only be good for us.

No, it’s good as it is. Finally there is some breathing on the homepage. I like the fact the the reviewing system takes longer now and that there are less files approved. Also, long review doesn’t mean low earnings. If you focus on quality rather than quantity it doesn’t matter that you upload a single file at two months. You’ll still have earnings.
1290 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Long Review = Higher Earnings

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
361 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
SnoopyIndustries says

+ 1 Ruben. Spot on.

500 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
pixeful says

Yes I know … just worried :)

951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+10 more
Giallo says

No, it’s good as it is. Finally there is some breathing on the homepage. I like the fact the the reviewing system takes longer now and that there are less files approved. Also, long review doesn’t mean low earnings. If you focus on quality rather than quantity it doesn’t matter that you upload a single file at two months. You’ll still have earnings.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by