• Exclusive Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
CRIK0VA says

Hi.

two weeks I upload an item, but it is rejected.. Moderators doesn’t like the design.. But for me the design is fine.. Look and write your opinion please.. thanks.. Demo – http://alethemes.com/ellen/

14 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
gcrick says

The only thing that really stands out for me is the contrast on the homepage. The grey/red together over the background pictures can be a little hard to read in the header.

On the inner pages the contrast isn’t a problem and looks very clean & stylish just like a fashion website should be.

Perhaps the use of the sexy girls maybe a step too far, most images are okay but some are bordering on the edge (if you know what I mean) if this is a fashion theme then I’d perhaps tone it down a little and add some images of men too. Classy fashion-type images instead of sexy girls?

Anyway, just my opinion and best of luck – you certainly have a fantastic theme in the making here!

321 posts Yes We Can
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CRIK0VA says

The only thing that really stands out for me is the contrast on the homepage. The grey/red together over the background pictures can be a little hard to read in the header.

On the inner pages the contrast isn’t a problem and looks very clean & stylish just like a fashion website should be.

Perhaps the use of the sexy girls maybe a step too far, most images are okay but some are bordering on the edge (if you know what I mean) if this is a fashion theme then I’d perhaps tone it down a little and add some images of men too. Classy fashion-type images instead of sexy girls?

Anyway, just my opinion and best of luck – you certainly have a fantastic theme in the making here!

Thanks.. Moderator difenitly doesn’t like the theme.. I think the problem is not in images.. He said that on envato are too many similar themes.. I’m not agree.. this theme have fullscreen gallery.. a lot of page templates.. a lot of different grid styles.. unlimited colors, fonts etc.. I’m thinking what new to add to convince moderator to accept..

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
gcrick says

I think its fairly unique, however if I had a client wanting a fashion website it would probably be with a view to having an ecommerce site – therefore have you thought about adding ecommerce functionality to it. As it stands its great to showcase images but what else can someone do with this theme?

I suppose I’m trying to say what is the ‘function’ that this theme is trying to provide? What is its end goal?

Additionally the left sidebar page links to your portfolio when you click on an image in the slider ;-)

321 posts Yes We Can
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CRIK0VA says

I will add a WooCommerts.. But i don’t think it will solve.. I cant write to moderators.. The ignore my messages.. they tell me to write in support section, but in support section is not a review category.. if i will write in another category, they will ignore my message..

Two weeks a made changes and every day sumbmiting the updates.. but it was rejected and last time moderator tell that the problem is in design.. Why he didn’t tell me in first reject..? I spent more than 1 mont to create the theme and 2 weeks tu submit.. and now i realy doesn’t know what else to add, because i think moderators will not accept it..

321 posts Yes We Can
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CRIK0VA says

I created a new item but it was rejected.. http://alethemes.com/purci/

I have already 2 items rejected, by same problems, moderators doen’t like..

1. http://alethemes.com/purci/ 2. http://alethemes.com/ellen/

Guys. check please and write smth.. I spend 3 month to create this themes.. wrote to support, but all is rejected by kailoon..

My themes a realy bad and cant be accepted..?

407 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

I am sorry to hear your work has gone rejected BUT do not call out reviewers in here and spamming on multiple other peoples threads regarding your own is not going to help you

2191 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

Looks outdated to me :/

321 posts Yes We Can
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CRIK0VA says

Hi guys.. After a week of changes my item was rejected again… http://alethemes.com/purci/

Any idea..?

I can see some improvements and the blog post meta is a nice idea. However, overall, it still look very flat and plain.

Its more like a ‘framework’, html with basic css styling.

plain – http://d.pr/i/EJnh

If you want to go for minimal approach, you will need to improve the use of color, icons, font, white space what can work together and come up with a stronger identity.

Again, we never request for more features, it is all up to you of what you want to provide. We only ask for a better aesthetic quality and unique design.

the inner pages are still very generic and plain.
by
by
by
by
by
by