7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
papamck says

client is a company that import many wines from different countries and selling it’s simple just need a cart and check out = just send an email with the purchasing list and also becuz there a lot of products so 3 dropdown lists are needed for “country/area” “import date” and “winery”

looking for a theme which provide there function :D

2206 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Nitro_Themes says
7 posts
papamck says

it helps thx a lot but dont like the ribbons :( too much

112 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
themespirit says

Just do a site search for ‘wine’ (top right search bar), quite a few come up.

Regarding the ‘ribbons’ on the previous example quoted, this would be a simple edit to the CSS file which someone on Microlancer would have no problem sorting for you. The Author may be willing even to do this for you if you ask nicely ;)

Good luck

3610 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

The Author may be willing even to do this for you if you ask nicely ;)

Please don’t educate buyers like this :)

0% of custom work should be expected from anyone who buyers here!

112 posts
  • Located in Europe
themespirit says

The Author may be willing even to do this for you if you ask nicely ;)

Please don’t educate buyers like this :)

0% of custom work should be expected from anyone who buyers here!

Hi Ruben

You are a respected author and I regularly enjoy reading your discussions, but I think you mis-read my meaning.

I said ‘may’ be willing, that is to say that some authors might be prepared to do it, others not (rightfully so).

I’ve not examined the theme in question’s code but assumed it would be a simple css change, which if I was the author looking to make some sales, I would offer advice on how to do it.

Each and every author can decide for themselves the level of support they offer their customers.

Respectfully, Andy

3610 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

^ I know, i understood you, sorry for beeing too defensive maybe :)

But here is the issue, one buyer purchases a theme from an author who helps him with customizations, then comes to a different author that doesn’t help him and out of the blue you have an unsatisfied buyer because of bad expectations.

Yes, if it would be a simple CSS change i might also help because i do that with my buyers, but they should expect nothing from the start.

7 posts
papamck says

thanks all of you for the replies i see a main issue that i may not satisfy with that theme it’s about the sift products function I need a sift products function …. :( for example….i choose red wine and $20~$30 and country…and then it will only show products which fit

112 posts
  • Located in Europe
themespirit says

Hi Papamck

The kind of functionality you mention is available in any theme that uses WooCommerce or JigoShop (not sure of the other e-commerce solutions as I haven’t used them).

Just search Woocommerce on Google and see the intro video on their site.

If you can’t find a wine based theme that fits your requirements in terms of design, then why not broaden out your search and look at other types of e-commerce sites; for example: clothes stores, food shops etc.

Any theme from the WooCommerce section (others also available) should have this type of product filtering as standard.

My advice is to have a look through some of these sites and see if anything catches your eye, after all you are the only person that knows exactly what you are looking for.

Hope that helps

7 posts
papamck says

yes thx themespirit ive been previewing the Woocommerce theme the categories and filter function is nice but still cant satisfy what i want :( becuz it seems that only one price filter.. i need at least 4 filters to let customers choose from 2000+ products (place+kind+company+price) sorry for my troubles i will keep searching and maybe find another solution thanks so much!

by
by
by
by
by
by