224 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
h3design says

I personally plan to buy the Gigabyte p34g, but it’s not yet released and they are repeatedly delaying the release date :/

592 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

I personally plan to buy the Gigabyte p34g, but it’s not yet released and they are repeatedly delaying the release date :/

You’re a gamer?

299 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
FalconFX says

MAC? no…no…no! Dell M6700 is the most powerful mobile workstation in the world:). You’ll love it!

At last, someone who really gets it, Its total badass machine man !!!!

61 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Located in Romania
+2 more
varcolac1000 says

I have this: http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.M8SAA.003

The 16GB RAM version with 1TB HDD + an SSD

1263 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

I would subscribe to wha Smartik said, go with the Asus, I own an Asus K53SV since 2011 and I don’t have anything to complain about it.

85 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
mattborchert says

Mac book is lightning fast if you use it for webdesign and coding work. For print, 3D, render and composting is lightning slow :) pity they have only 16GB ram memory max. And OSX always had a poor memory management. And not to mention about the price.
Uhm? One word! Mavericks! It kills absolutely every computer OS I’ve put my hands on, and no offence, I have a desktop computer, high end, it’s dying, my MacBook is older than my computer… still working perfectly! Hardware and software wise, Apple have expensive stuff but it’s of higher quality! I’ve personally shared your opinion until I purchased one!

That’s inaccurate. The hardware within an Apple is no higher quality than what you’ll find in premium PC components (and arguably lower).

592 posts
  • Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

Mac book is lightning fast if you use it for webdesign and coding work. For print, 3D, render and composting is lightning slow :) pity they have only 16GB ram memory max. And OSX always had a poor memory management. And not to mention about the price.
Uhm? One word! Mavericks! It kills absolutely every computer OS I’ve put my hands on, and no offence, I have a desktop computer, high end, it’s dying, my MacBook is older than my computer… still working perfectly! Hardware and software wise, Apple have expensive stuff but it’s of higher quality! I’ve personally shared your opinion until I purchased one!
That’s inaccurate. The hardware within an Apple is no higher quality than what you’ll find in premium PC components (and arguably lower).

And…... What’s premium PC? Are they the Lenovos, etc?

43 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
Renny says

Well, I went to PCWorld the other day and had a little play on the MacBook Pro (The latest one) and if im turthful i didnt think OMG this is amazing but i guess it was only opening and closing programs as you cant really do a great deal on them
In that case, I’d advice you do much further inquiries for the best product for your needs. High-performing computers/laptop are big investments. IMO, Dell Precision is something to consider.

Couldnt agree more, IT is a big investment and i dont want to get one and then regret getting the wrong one, i guess they all do the job, or am i over thinking it all lol

Be aware of the cat piss dell latitude 6430u ultrabook lol

link here

haha read about this today

85 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
mattborchert says
And…... What’s premium PC? Are they the Lenovos, etc?

ASUS is my brand of choice. Their laptops have the lowest 4 year failure rate of any manufacturer (including Apple).

592 posts
  • Located in Ghana
IsaacA says
Couldnt agree more, IT is a big investment and i dont want to get one and then regret getting the wrong one, i guess they all do the job, or am i over thinking it all lol

You know, they somehow all do the job, but it also comes down to the way you’re gonna use your laptop. Whether you’re gonna have lots of opened windows/heavy programs at once, how responsive you’d want it to be based on how fast you execute your actions, in which environment (power outages that can affect your battery life), etc…

IMO, if you’re gonna invest huge, then go for one that’s quickly-speaking an all-in-one machine. And, by my definition, that’s basically: Huge RAM (16GB or 32GB), high resolution (and possibly 4-5 million pixels), i7 processor, 9-cell / 12-cell battery, 15-inch screen (if size matters to you too).

I wouldn’t bother so much about the Windows version or webcam pixel amount, etc…

by
by
by
by
by
by