Apple Mac Book pro with retina Display (15 INCH)
- Community Moderator
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
That’s the cool part about building your own PC, you can pick each part individually based on which manufacturer makes the highest quality part available for that specific purpose.
Apple makes some astonishingly good hardware, no doubt about it, but if you’re looking for either the best value, or most powerful, PC holds both of those titles currently.
A very strong point, agreed!
I’d go for the latest 13” MacBook Air – the battery life is very useful for web developing yet it is still more than powerful and fast enough for almost anything.