11 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
Chimpstudio says

Hi guys,

// we need a good JQUERY Developer to finished a project related to Page builder. You must know the JQUERY plugin very well and have a very good JavaScript and CSS knowledge. The time-zone is not a problem. No design is needed for this project. The documentation will be provided to the freelancer.

// Payments can be made via PAYPAL or Bank Transfer also works.

// I’d like someone who has a good portfolio and a good set of recommendations. Basically someone who can prove they are good and trustworthy for their work and timeline.

// so gets in touch, via my profile you can PM me or reply here.

Thanks!

WebDevelopmentGroup
WebDevelopmentGroup Recent Posts Threads Started
27 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
WebDevelopmentGroup says

Hey there,

I can help you 100% can you email me ? william@webdevelopmentgroup.org. Or send me a (PM) directly. I’ve built jquer plug-ins and more…lets talk

cheers, WILL-

11 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
Chimpstudio says

Hey there,

I can help you 100% can you email me ? william@webdevelopmentgroup.org. Or send me a (PM) directly. I’ve built jquer plug-ins and more…lets talk

cheers, WILL-

Email Sent

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Interested here, what is you’re requirement, Maybe i can help you with that. Cheers :) Contact me through my profile page.

11 posts
+6 more
Chimpstudio says

Interested here, what is you’re requirement, Maybe i can help you with that. Cheers :) Contact me through my profile page.

Message Sent

361 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
amzee says

Hi there,

You can PM me via my profile on CC :)

Best!

by
by
by
by
by
by