33 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
danielm123 says

I am looking for someone to design a Wordpress site which looks exactly like this site: escapethecity(dot)org in terms of design and style including a front page video. The site is to include the following pages:

About, Contact, Team, Blog, Join, Companies

Login Box - needs the ability to be switched on or off in the dashboard – for a future use with buddypress - option to replace login box with a button which links to an external URL

The ‘Join’ with have the dashboard option of either a 1). Sign Up Form 2). An External URL link 3). Internal website page

The ‘Organisation’ with have the dashboard option of either a 1). Sign Up Form 2). An External URL link 3). Internal website page

182 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
The_Silverman says

Hello. I could help you, just contact me through my profile page. I’m not expensive.

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
srgnmaster says

Hi We Can Deliver in Good Pricing as per requirement

33 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
danielm123 says

Thank you for your reply. What would be your best price for Wordpress site (based on the requirements below)?

Hi We Can Deliver in Good Pricing as per requirement

I am looking for someone to design a Wordpress site which looks exactly like this site: escapethecity(dot)org in terms of design and style including a front page video. The site is to include the following pages:

About, Contact, Team, Blog, Join, Companies

Login Box – needs the ability to be switched on or off in the dashboard – for a future use with buddypress – option to replace login box with a button which links to an external URL

The ‘Join’ with have the dashboard option of either a 1). Sign Up Form 2). An External URL link 3). Internal website page

The ‘Organisation’ with have the dashboard option of either a 1). Sign Up Form 2). An External URL link 3). Internal website page

88 posts
angela30 says
hello, i can do this for you at very nominal rates. i have experience of 4 years. please contact me on Skype: cis.angela Thanks Angela angela@cisinlive.com
by
by
by
by
by
by