18 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
GravityStudios says

Hi,

we are looking for designer who would design premium templates (psd) for us (for sale here). Here is our email: gravity.studios31@gmail.com. Please send us your portfolio. Thank you.

19 posts
MarieCruz says

Hi! We’ve got the designer that you look for. Care to see their work? Let me know.

I can render our professional designer to comply on your needs.

Hit me a PM here or else reach me at marie {at} wickedinnovations {dot} com.

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
GravityStudios says

We received few offers..anyone else interested?

356 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
FutureSight says

Hey GS,

no one decent will be interested in collaboration, etc.. because you need to show a level of quality as well. You have to proof that you are skilled dev which will share 50/50.

I honestly would not work with any dev to share unless he/she is working for me.

If I was you I would place a post on freelanceswitch or themeforest forum that you need decent web design in psd for decent money.

Last option is to educate yourself – this is best investment :) go and study web design principles, etc.. you don’t have to be pro Photoshop designer to be pro web designer – remember that.

Rafal.

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
GravityStudios says
FutureSight said
Hey GS,

no one decent will be interested in collaboration, etc.. because you need to show a level of quality as well. You have to proof that you are skilled dev which will share 50/50.

I honestly would not work with any dev to share unless he/she is working for me.

If I was you I would place a post on freelanceswitch or themeforest forum that you need decent web design in psd for decent money.

Last option is to educate yourself – this is best investment :) go and study web design principles, etc.. you don’t have to be pro Photoshop designer to be pro web designer – remember that.

Rafal.

We are not looking for collaboration, we are looking for finished psd design which we are planning to buy.

248 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
meks says

That is all cool, but is that profitable for both sides?

For example.

You can find designer that will sell you his own work and that work will be approved here and it will earn for example 3000$.

Are you going to buy PSD templates for 3000$ ?

Why is he going to sell you his own templates when he can earn more than you will pay him? Simple as that :D

FutureSight gave you good point – educate yourself and you will earn a lot!

Cheers!

meks

19 posts
MarieCruz says

Hi! Have you check my email? Already sent email at “gravity.studios31@gmail.com”.

Hoping to be hearing your response.

143 posts I think about colours
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
SkatDesign says
meks said

For example.

You can find designer that will sell you his own work and that work will be approved here and it will earn for example 3000$.

Why is he going to sell you his own templates when he can earn more than you will pay him? Simple as that :D

Cheers!

meks

This is not how things work. If Facebook hired a designer for their page (for the sake of example) did they share profit with him? Of course not. It’s not how much the coded version will sell for. You could ask $500 for the design and it could bring a ROI of $300 or not brake even. How about that?

140 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
weblusive says
meks said

For example.

Cheers!

meks

No offense, but I find such comments really weird. All the business works on the simple principle to buy for less and sell for more. And this is how it works in ALL aspects, not just buying or selling a PSD template. Let’s imagine you have an IT company and are outsourcing your projects to freelancers or have some employers. The employer’s work results in terms of money should be at least double as much as you pay him otherwise it would be unprofitable. Google makes billions a year. If we follow your logic, that means he should pay his employers 10 times more just because the company earns so much money?

248 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
meks says

You didn’t understood me… Google and Facebook are companies and this is marketplace…

I’m just saying that designer that can sell his work to someone else can earn a more by selling directly. But for that time is key factor.

by
by
by
by
by
by