1473 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Hi guys, Ante here.

I am looking for a great designer that would be interested in working with me on a online project. The project has it’s community, there is no similar website out there (there were some websites but they stopped with updating and look like sh*t) and I guarantee support from the community. I am WordPress developer, and I would develop the website, but I need designer that will help me out so that a website looks really professional. I have some designing experience, but I am far from professional. This project is self sustainable, meaning that the content will be created by users themselves, so the only thing we have to work on is marketing and improving system based on users wishes.

Targeted audience for this project is anyone who is using Windows/Mac/Linux.

If you are really good (and I really mean good) and would like to invest your time in a serious project, than please contact me. I can guarantee you fun, interesting partnership, and when all starts, half of website earnings (Google Adsense) as long as the website is running.

You can contact me through my profile with the design portfolio and I will get back to you if I am interested.

Thank you for reading!

261 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

If you’re asking for a portfolio, perhaps you should do the same?

327 posts just a random dude...
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
trendyWebStar says

Looks interesting, contact me via contact form on my profile, if you want to talk about it. :)

1473 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Looks interesting, contact me via contact form on my profile, if you want to talk about it. :)
Sent!
by
by
by
by
by
by