• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
robocreatif says

Hello!

I’m working on a hosted e-commerce service and my design skills always leave something to be desired. The site will be built on Node.js using an alternate version of plum.shop, the shopping cart script that’s being sold on CodeCanyon.

What I need is someone who can come on the team as a designer for the main site, back-end administration panel for individual stores, a default front-end theme for the stores, and updates to keep everything fresh. I’ll be providing all development and maintenance, both on the client and server side, so I need a designer who can be completely focused on making gorgeous materials for the site.

This is a monthly subscription service, with memberships starting at $30 per month. You’ll be an equal-share partner, and as such will be paid according to the revenue that the site brings in.

If you’re interested or have any questions, send a letter to elia at jivallo dot com. Please give some examples of your work; you don’t need to have any full sites available, but what you do have should give me a sound confidence that you’re capable of delivering what’s demanded of this site.

by
by
by
by
by
by