2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
freesubnet says

Hello!

We would like to come in contact with a designer that could help us create a simple one page design for a new concept website.

Please contact me for more information.

Thank you for your time!

57 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Won a Competition
N3gATiVE says

Interested here, Please Message me though my profile with info about your concept design..

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
yellowgrapes says

Hey, I’d love to do this for you for free. Am building my portfolio and gathering projects for the time being.

Hello!

We would like to come in contact with a designer that could help us create a simple one page design for a new concept website.

Thank you for your time!
2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
freesubnet says

Thank you for your reply.

How can I contact you? Email?

Thanks!

Hey, I’d love to do this for you for free. Am building my portfolio and gathering projects for the time being.

Hello!

Thank you for your time!
23 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
jitu says

Hi,

I m interested in design for a new concept website. I m designer. Please contact me from profile form.

Thanks

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
yellowgrapes says

Yes please email me at mailyellowgrapes@gmail.com and we can talk further. I can share with you samples of my work.

Thank you for your reply.

How can I contact you? Email?

Thanks!

Hello!

Thank you for your time!
by
by
by
by
by
by