2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Atosic says

Hello everyone!

My name is Aleksandar and I’m a programmer, currently getting my Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences. I’ve been working as a web developer for about a year and a half now, mostly creating Wordpress plugins, so I’m well acquainted with Wordpress and all the associated technologies (HTML/CSS, PHP, Javascript/Jquery).

I’m open for basically anything, HTML themes, Wordpress themes or plugins, although I’ve had little to no experience creating Wordpress themes, so the first theme might take a little longer while I get the hang of the creating process, but after that it should be as smooth as with HTML themes or plugins.

Most of the time of my year and a half experience I’ve worked for another (Elite) author here on Envato, and only recently decided to fly solo, which is why my portfolio is so small. My design skills as well as my idea making are basically inversely proportional to my programming skills (as you can see I don’t even have an avatar), so that’s why I need a creative mind to partner up with and create some havoc on Envato.

Basically, if you think your designs are good enough to contend with the top dogs here, and you’re missing a programmer to make them come to life, drop me a message here so we can try to create a dynamic duo and wreck the competition.

Hope to hear from you soon, Aleksandar

265 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Jthemes says

Hello everyone!

My name is Aleksandar and I’m a programmer, currently getting my Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences. I’ve been working as a web developer for about a year and a half now, mostly creating Wordpress plugins, so I’m well acquainted with Wordpress and all the associated technologies (HTML/CSS, PHP, Javascript/Jquery).

I’m open for basically anything, HTML themes, Wordpress themes or plugins, although I’ve had little to no experience creating Wordpress themes, so the first theme might take a little longer while I get the hang of the creating process, but after that it should be as smooth as with HTML themes or plugins.

Most of the time of my year and a half experience I’ve worked for another (Elite) author here on Envato, and only recently decided to fly solo, which is why my portfolio is so small. My design skills as well as my idea making are basically inversely proportional to my programming skills (as you can see I don’t even have an avatar), so that’s why I need a creative mind to partner up with and create some havoc on Envato.

Basically, if you think your designs are good enough to contend with the top dogs here, and you’re missing a programmer to make them come to life, drop me a message here so we can try to create a dynamic duo and wreck the competition.

Hope to hear from you soon, Aleksandar

I have emailed you

443 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
graphicspencil says

Hi i m interested. Please email me at graphicspencil@hotmail.com

by
by
by