3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
iPhonic says

Hello,

I am looking for a designer who can build me a template (PSD, XHTML , Javascript etc).

Looking for web 2.0, modern and dynamic styling.

Thank you.

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
iPhonic says

Sorry, forgot to add, there are no existing templates available which suit the theme / subject of my website.

11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
SparkFlash says

I would contact whoever has a current template on the site that fits an over all theme/feel you are wanting. That way you can guarantee the person you hire is capable of creating what you need. Posting here will just get an onslaught of anyone saying they can do it.

Good luck!

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
iPhonic says
I would contact whoever has a current template on the site that fits an over all theme/feel you are wanting. That way you can guarantee the person you hire is capable of creating what you need. Posting here will just get an onslaught of anyone saying they can do it. Good luck!

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I currently have someone in mind, and I know it sounds silly, but will they charge more than the price of the templates they’ve released?

Thank you.

1182 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
campolar says
I would contact whoever has a current template on the site that fits an over all theme/feel you are wanting. That way you can guarantee the person you hire is capable of creating what you need. Posting here will just get an onslaught of anyone saying they can do it. Good luck!

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I currently have someone in mind, and I know it sounds silly, but will they charge more than the price of the templates they’ve released?

Thank you.

Yes. They would normally charge their rate, which could be anything around $50-$100 / hour.

37 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Spain
firnovion says

Hi,

I´m a designer and I can do the work. You can contact me via my profile page.

Thanks.

318 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Romania
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
design-spot says

Check my portfolio and crimzprod.com and contact me on crimzvt@gmail.com

by
by