3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iPhonic says

Hello,

I am looking for a designer who can build me a template (PSD, XHTML , Javascript etc).

Looking for web 2.0, modern and dynamic styling.

Thank you.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iPhonic says

Sorry, forgot to add, there are no existing templates available which suit the theme / subject of my website.

11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
SparkFlash says

I would contact whoever has a current template on the site that fits an over all theme/feel you are wanting. That way you can guarantee the person you hire is capable of creating what you need. Posting here will just get an onslaught of anyone saying they can do it.

Good luck!

3 posts
iPhonic says
I would contact whoever has a current template on the site that fits an over all theme/feel you are wanting. That way you can guarantee the person you hire is capable of creating what you need. Posting here will just get an onslaught of anyone saying they can do it. Good luck!

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I currently have someone in mind, and I know it sounds silly, but will they charge more than the price of the templates they’ve released?

Thank you.

1182 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
campolar says
I would contact whoever has a current template on the site that fits an over all theme/feel you are wanting. That way you can guarantee the person you hire is capable of creating what you need. Posting here will just get an onslaught of anyone saying they can do it. Good luck!

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I currently have someone in mind, and I know it sounds silly, but will they charge more than the price of the templates they’ve released?

Thank you.

Yes. They would normally charge their rate, which could be anything around $50-$100 / hour.

37 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
firnovion says

Hi,

I´m a designer and I can do the work. You can contact me via my profile page.

Thanks.

318 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
design-spot says

Check my portfolio and crimzprod.com and contact me on crimzvt@gmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by