54 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Slovenia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
psvent says

Hi!

I am looking for a good Designer to partner with and make some awesome WP themes.

I am an experienced Developer looking to build a sustainable business here of TF.

This would be a full (50:50) partnership where both partners get equal benefits and of course carry equal responsibility. There is a lot more to a successful business then just designing something in PS and then code it so there more then enough of responsibility/work to go around and we will work towards building a successful theme business.

What can I offer?

I will obey the Codex when coding the themes, we will Unit Test all our themes and they will play nice with 3rd party plugins..

We won’t be making omnipotent themes “including” 10.000+ fonts, 100.000 styling options and 1.000.000 color options, but just well designed and executed themes. And why design theme options pages with 100’s of options when you can take advantage of the WP API and use things like the WordPress Theme Customizer?

That’s it for now, for all other questions/discussions I am available at: primoz(dot)svent(at)siol(dot)net, so don’t hesitate to contact me and you can also include a link to your work.

I am a positive thinker and I am 100% sure I can find at least one like minded person here to team up with me! :)

P.S. I would really prefer someone from the EU, I guess that could simplify some business matter, if choose to further formalize the biz. In fact geographical location of the partner ordered by preference: Slovenia (pozdravljen!), EU, rest of Europe, World.

Thanks for listening!

57 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Blunny says

I like your attitude, so I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your search and success for the upcoming venture! :)

54 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Slovenia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
psvent says

Thanks! :)

by
by
by
by
by