17 posts
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeZilla says

Hi guys and gals, my name is Orman and I’m a web designer based in the UK. As the title suggests, I’m looking for a developer to take PSDs and turn them into fully functional WordPress themes.

I am already a TF author (under another account “awesem”) and so coding the themes myself is not an issue, I am just looking for an extra pair of hands… or two.

The basis for any agreement would be a fixed project fee quoted by the developer(s) for each given theme. At the moment I am not looking for any revenue share agreements. Time frame for completion would ideally be 3 weeks (max) with a new theme being given to the developer every 4-6 weeks.

To help the developer(s) I have a working framework that includes custom widgets, theme options etc. The task in hand would really be skinning this framework to match the PSDs. Every so often, additional custom widgets may be required.

If you are interested in seeing my work etc, you can find out more about me at PremiumPixels.com

If you are interested in taking on this type of work then get in touch with an indication of your rates and some examples of your coding skills (preferably items you have sold on TF)

Thanks, Orman

60 posts High Quality Themes
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
HighThemes says

I’m interested. Please check my work on my profile and email me if you’re interested.

by
by
by
by
by
by