2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
DrummerNKY says

I’ve been scouring Themeforest for a WordPress theme that emulates the following website: www.scarlettnyc.com. I know it’s on Themeforest but can’t locate it. Can someone point out a theme (if you know of any on Themeforest) that’s remotely close?

Thank you!

1578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

I’ve been scouring Themeforest for a WordPress theme that emulates the following website: www.scarlettnyc.com. I know it’s on Themeforest but can’t locate it. Can someone point out a theme (if you know of any on Themeforest) that’s remotely close? Thank you!

You mentioned website is based on Flash, You have to search minimilistic and intereactive theme with some customization to achive your requirement.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in United States
DrummerNKY says

Thank you for your reply. I don’t want Flash because of SEO drawbacks. Don’t necessarily need the animation of the border. It seems like there are many fullscreen WordPress themes on Themeforest that include JQuery and Javascript to obtain similar effects and outcomes.

Please let me know if you come across anything remotely similar in the WordPress category.

Your suggestions are appreciated.

by
by
by
by
by
by