2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United States
DrummerNKY says

I’ve been scouring Themeforest for a WordPress theme that emulates the following website: www.scarlettnyc.com. I know it’s on Themeforest but can’t locate it. Can someone point out a theme (if you know of any on Themeforest) that’s remotely close?

Thank you!

1525 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

I’ve been scouring Themeforest for a WordPress theme that emulates the following website: www.scarlettnyc.com. I know it’s on Themeforest but can’t locate it. Can someone point out a theme (if you know of any on Themeforest) that’s remotely close? Thank you!

You mentioned website is based on Flash, You have to search minimilistic and intereactive theme with some customization to achive your requirement.

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United States
DrummerNKY says

Thank you for your reply. I don’t want Flash because of SEO drawbacks. Don’t necessarily need the animation of the border. It seems like there are many fullscreen WordPress themes on Themeforest that include JQuery and Javascript to obtain similar effects and outcomes.

Please let me know if you come across anything remotely similar in the WordPress category.

Your suggestions are appreciated.

by
by
by
by
by
by